cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry the changes you made were not saved when updating websafe settings

cheezdude
Joining in

Hi,

When I try to update my Websafe settings (either virus or child safe) I get an error message saying:

"Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again"

I have tried this in various browsers and on various devices with the same error each time. Would it be possible to just disable both of these settings on my account please?

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Once signed in go to https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/onlinesecurity/websafe/settings and try making the change from there. Does the issue persist?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Unfortunately no, this had no effect. I have created an account but am still unable to modify these settings as I get the same error.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sorry to read that. issue has been flagged to the forum team who are best placed to help further; be aware it can take them a few hours / days  to respond, though usually its the former.

Hi there @cheezdude 

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear you are facing these issues updating your settings, I would be happy to take a look into this with you via a PM. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

I have the same issue it’s driving me nuts please help

Hi TED209,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that this hasn't worked yourself. 

I am happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin