QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hub didnt arrive

HelloI am trying to get my elderly mother set back up with internet after my father passed away, I ordered a new package with you and Yodel have failed to deliver 3 days in a row, they havent even attempted delivery and left no card. I can't seem to ...

JG1986 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gone Away Form

Hi,I have just signed up for VM Broadband and it is due to be delivered on Friday 9th. I have just received an gone away form? can you take a look at it for me thank you.

Dazirl by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi pod not connecting

I received my new White Wi-Fi pod on Tuesday this week.It refuses to connect to my Hub 5I rebooted the Hub and tried the pod in every socket in the house, to no availThe light is continually pulsing, and as I understand when it is connected to the hu...

Screenshot_20231202_185014_VM Connect.jpg
Mikewint by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Wifi

I just need to get this off my chest. I moved into my new place at the end of August this year (2023).  I decided to get Virgin broadband.  Simple enough you would think ?   It turned out the previous occupant had left a debt with Virgin. So there wa...

Markab17 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Prime Video Allowed?

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place but I feel the need to ask:Are we no longer allowed to watch videos on Amazon Prime Video?I ask this because whenever I start to watch a video on APV, my superhub instantly goes offline, and reboots. This star...

Milambar by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red light permanetly on hub

The red light on hub is on all the time. I have tried rebooting but still the same. it is in a ventilated area and not in sunlight and appears to be working ok and no issues were found when tested. Can I get an engineer around to check it or swap it ...

EB3 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed Installations

Hi there,New customer to Virgin Media (they've only recently come to our area). First attempted install was 13th November.We've had five failed installations so far. I think we finally now have an answer on what's happening (issue 500m away so not re...

Rjenkins by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Hub 5 not working w

Hi. My new Hub 5 arrived yesterday. I was looking forward to getting the thing working as I work from home. I plugged everything in as shown in the instructions. White light came on for about half a minute then the red flashing light stayed on. I che...

Markab17 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos