cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub didnt arrive

JG1986
Joining in

Hello

I am trying to get my elderly mother set back up with internet after my father passed away, I ordered a new package with you and Yodel have failed to deliver 3 days in a row, they havent even attempted delivery and left no card. I can't seem to get any where speaking to them and it seems for whatever reason they aren't going to deliver it. What now? Can she get the old hub reactivated maybe?

Thanks for any help!

5 REPLIES 5

SteNix2020
Up to speed

The old hub should work until replaced with the new one. 

The hub was disconnected as in my fathers name, it doesnt work anymore

Hi JG1876 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 
So sorry for your loss! 
Sincerest apologies for any delay with the Hub arriving, when you set up a new account you are sent out new equipment as any old equipment would be provisioned with the former account. You should have been sent tracking information for the parcel, but I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so I can send this over if needed!

Sadly we are a little limited with what support we can provide whilst the package is out for delivery, but the least we can do is ensure you have the tracking info. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hello and thanks!

Despite Yodel telling me to contact you and wouldn't be of any help after failing to turn up 3 days in a row, the parcel turned up on the doorstep (something they said they couldn't do) while my mum was out. She now has the hub at least but I have to add I think Yodel are an awful service to use and would not recommend them at all!

Thanks for the help and all the best to you too.

Thanks for coming back to us JG1986 and I'm glad that the issues have now been resolved. If your mum would like to raise a complaint about this, she can do that via the methods here.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L