QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Compensation for non installation

Hi all, does anyone know how long Virgin will pay compensation for non installation of broadband for?Install was originally due to take place on 5/10 which was re-arranged by Virgin to 17/10, engineer turned up but couldn't install as the PON numbers...

Replacement External Box

I posted about a slowdown in this thread, but marked it solved so I’m starting a new thread so a team member can take a look at the pictures and work out how I get an appointment  for a fix.  I gave up after 45 minutes on a music loop on the phone.  ...

IMG_0458.jpeg IMG_0457.jpeg
gjchester by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching on in my area email

Hi,I was wondering if anyone here could possibly give me some information.I was checking the broadband checker via the Virgin Media postcode checker, I received 2 emails recently, one on the 28th of October stating that "In a few weeks' time you'll b...

liamfi94 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Area checker

Hello all,I'm looking to buy a house but retaining VM is important so I checked on the postcode checker and the service is available to the new address. My question is, how accurate is this or is it still subject to survey? They house has no pavement...

Please help me track my parcel

Hi,I have recently moved into a house and ordered M125 Fibre Broadband on 18.11.2023. I do not have a Virgin mobile or home number. On my pre-contract documents and order summary sent to my email upon ordering my broadband I can not see any reference...

Ildiko45 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Isolator cable

Hi,I have just left VM and am returning the Wifi Hub. When VM was installed in 2020, the installer rather than putting a faceplate on the wall installed a white plastic isolator cable directly attached to the end of the black external cable coming fr...

Moonlike4593_0-1700505922586.png

New Hub 5

I just installed a new Hub 5, 1Gb system sent by VM. It works rapid, but all the devices connected via the old hub 3 ID and password. The new passwords and  identifier seem superfluous, its all the old numbers that are required. Whats going on?

Hub 5 red light

Only had the wifi in a few weeks i have the hub 5 and is constantly flashing red wifi has been on and off for past 3 days, been working maximum of an hour throughout today what can i do to fix iti have tried ringing technician support but gets cut of...