QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Virgin connect App

Hi,  I paused my sons desktop computer connection to the broadband using the connect app - the desktop does not have WIFI and the internet ethernet cable plugs into a box which has a cable going into the back of the hub (desktop is upstairs).  Strugg...

SarahB6 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No welcome email

Hi,I signed up to Virgin Media with QuickStart on the 14/04/2023. I received the pre-contract documents and the hub and am all set up and the wifi is working. I haven’t yet received any welcome email or any other communication with an account number....

Not able to order

I’ve been trying to order a business virgin media connection ever since the street was cabled but the online checker says it’s not available at our address but it is in the residential flat above us and the house across the street. I’m struggling to ...

UKAndyM by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation advice please.

My initial installation was the 2nd Feb 2023, on the contract it does state "provisional". That was cancelled and I had a new date of 20th Feb 2023, then 30th March 2023 then another month delay to 28th April 2022, by then I'd had enough of being mes...

Lead on private property

I have one of your leads going across my garden. I live in a flat and have a front garden which is private property. Your engineers have put a cable across my garden without even asking and actually they shouldn’t have done it in the first place. I a...

Rwall81 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need a spotter to attend - how ?

My parents are moving into a property which does not have VM installed, but all properties surrounding the area do have it installed.VM are only interested in 'new install' being fibre, but are neglecting to realise the nearest property is around 1.2...

josh94 by Superfast
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos