cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of virgin media cable and box

Mike104
Joining in

I have the same problem.

A lot of unsightly cables and box on the exterior of my property.

Can anyone advise how I can get Virgin Media to come and remove this?

The call centre was not helpful at all.

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM person will respond here soon.

Are you likely to take a VM service - sometime in the future perhaps?

If not, I suggest you give VM  reasonable time to remove their "equipment".  If not done in that "time-frame" it is safe for you to simply remove it all yourself.  Note that this could result in connection issues for your neighbours so it would be best to inform them of your intentions to do that - which also means then that it in in VM's best interest to remove it to their satisfaction

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mike104

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Although we are not required to remove any cabling, we can request this is done by contacting the area manager.

We would be happy to send you a private message so we can get some further details to do so.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can.  

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

and the area manager is likely to ignore staff here and you - set a time limit for things to happen - if they go outside that then wire cutters and a screw driver - perfectly safe - its data not voltage

Tony.
Sacked VIP