cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside connections - no cover/box

stephi1508
Joining in

Hi there, 

We moved into our house a couple of months ago and the connections on the outside of the house are exposed. Someone told me this should have a box/cover on it which it hasn’t had since we moved in. How do we get this repaired? Nothing mentioned in FAQ. Photo for reference 

085A0B7F-C209-4A52-AD91-EF00CDF32D43.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Either phone in or wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss with you. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

stephi1508
Joining in

Thank you. I tried to contact customer service via their online message chat today but an hour later I was still waiting then it cut off. Hopefully someone can pick it up from this forum. Appreciate the reply 🙂 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey stephi1508,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

We would need to get a technician visit booked in to get your wiring into a brown omni-box. I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L