cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No virgin wall socket

georgiac
Joining in
  • Just had self installation delivered, have no wall socket just two cables from the wall. When plugged into either cable the hub just flashes green 🤷🏼‍♀️
2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A photo would be helpful if possible.  The "two cables" sound very like a Sky dish install.  Look outside for a brown or grey VM box on the wall and trace the cable to the inside. If it is a loose cable only, you will need one of these to connect the Quickstart cable. https://www.diy.com/departments/slx-f-type-satellite-cable-coupler/5028422001905_BQ.prd
If nothing is found, try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @georgiac 

Welcome to community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your quick start installation. 

I have checked the systems at our side and can see that you've already spoken with the team regarding this and have actions in place to resolve this for you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley