cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing account number and area reference

Christelle
Joining in

We have ordered for a broadband package which was due to be delivered on 21 July 2023, however we still have not received it. 

I was about to track the order but then I needed to sign-up. In signing up, I need to have the account number and area reference code. But these are not stated in the contract that was provided. 

I tried calling but for me to speak to an agent I also need to have the details of my account number and area reference code. So unfortunately, I am running out of options how to resolve the situation because I don't have these details. 

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Have you received an email confirmation or contract? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Christelle 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hello, 

Yes that would be great, may I know where you will send the private message please?

Yes I did, however the contract details is incomplete