cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!!

Suv22
Joining in

So, i have recently moved home to a new build, i told virgin of my move mid april, moved in on 23rd june, have been delayed on 3 appointments. I have had an engineer knock on my door to say installation was imminent and nothing. We are now end of july with a predicted date of installation on 12 august.!!! More than 30 days of  zero service from virgin . What are my rights? I should be able to cancel without charge as 30 days without anything is ridiculous!!!! Have been outnof pocket more than £500 in costs having to travel to and from the office due to no internet and work from home so 4 weeks of 100+ miles car travel per day is excessive!! And still nothing from virgin other than more automated emails saying delay on installation. 

1 REPLY 1

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Absolutely normal. Read the forum for similar cases. 

You will be entitled to compensation. You don't need to cancel as you can't be charged. Even if you go to another provider, leave VM running as you can cancel free within 14 days of it going live. Let the compensation keep running. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.