cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Cabling

JBUK
Joining in

Hi, I had my T.V. & broadband installed last week and I noticed over the weekend that the cabling to the box on the outside of my house is a mess, with several cable loops left dangling and the outer sheath not properly clamped inside the box. It just looks unsightly and I was just wondering if anyone had a similar issue and can point me in the right direction to resolve?

IMG_2455.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try this:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JBUK 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting. Welcoming you on to our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see your wires have been tangled ☹.

So I can investigate, I am going to be private messaging you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JBUK 👋🏼.

Thank you for coming back to me on private message and sending us a picture of how tidy it looks now.  

If you ever need us know we are one post away!

You can also reach out to us on our:

WhatsApp 👉🏼 +447305 327 112.

You can call us on 👉🏼 0345 454 1111.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide