cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossibile to get connection and to activate account, no support

Pierdvb
Tuning in

Hi

Yesterday  the VM engineer connected my fibre router at home. He told me that the activation would take a couple of hours and left.

My activation was never completed. The led indicati g the 2 arrows has never stopped blinking and now, after one day, it has turned off completely.

My WiFi is available but with "no internet access". I tried to register my account with virgin to verify what's wrong and to open a support request, but every time that I try to verify the email their web site says that they are doing works and they'll be back soon.

The result is that I can't login and can't open requests.

I called them at the telephone something like 10 times but they always dropped the call without answering.

This level of service is totally unacceptable!

What can I do get my connection running and to speak with someone?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Pierdvb
Tuning in

Now everything seems to be working, thankfully.

Paul_annoyed
Joining in

Hi Pierdvb, submit a complaint today. Stating the hours you have not been able to access the internet, Check their website for forms. Take a screenshot of everything you send. Also, keep all written responses. Tell them you seek compensation for the days you have no access to the internet. Tell them they have not supplied the agreed services and support, you deserve as a new customer and you consider, them in breach of their agreement with you. Check your legal rights at CAB online and trading standards etc. Best of luck.

Pierdvb
Tuning in

Hi, 

The issue was resolved the next day.

The problem is that if you don't already have an account (like me at the time) and you can't even create one because the web site doesn't work and they don't even answer the phone, the only way is to send a letter.

Anyway, now it's sorted and Virgin will refund me the days that the service wasn't working 

Hi @Pierdvb 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies in the delay in responding. I would just like to check that everything is working the way that it should be and see if you require any further assistance?

Please let us know.

Sabrina

Pierdvb
Tuning in

@Pierdvb wrote:

Hi

Yesterday  the VM engineer connected my fibre router at home. He told me that the activation would take a couple of hours and left.

My activation was never completed. The led indicati g the 2 arrows has never stopped blinking and now, after one day, it has turned off completely.

My WiFi is available but with "no internet access". I tried to register my account with virgin to verify what's wrong and to open a support request, but every time that I try to verify the email their web site says that they are doing works and they'll be back soon.

The result is that I can't login and can't open requests.

I called them at the telephone something like 10 times but they always dropped the call without answering.

This level of service is totally unacceptable!

What can I do get my connection running and to speak with someone?

Thanks

All is working well, thanks.