QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wiring issue

Hello, I’ve managed to get the 360 box working, however as the hub is so far from the TV I’ve trailing wires and I’m close to putting it back in it’s box!  I’ve got a cable left it says Wall socket to splitter/broadband it’s quite long and I did tell...

Resolved! Recommend a friend

I recommended a friend. He is in the process of changing to VM from Sky. Of course, he's had a number of phone calls to (a) set it up, (b) "don't leave me" and (c)  now a call from Sarah at VM saying "it didn't come via me, so neither of you will get...

EddyFiss by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

No power cable with Hub 5

I've just received my new Hub 5 router. It didn't come with a power cable. The power cable for the Hub 3 and TiVo does not fit.I have just spent a while on the phone to the help centre - an excruciating call having to explain he issue about 5 times i...

jjjy by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV set up Question

I've just had my delivery and hub is on, wifi working and tv box plugged in. BUT..... the TV and TV box are opposite end of room to the hub & wall connection. I cannot get live TV and and i am starting to think it is because the TV box is not attache...

Sara_B by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving home

HI, im moving home soon, the new home had VM in the past but is now serviced via Sky. i would like to move VM account across but unsure whether current install is good enough. How do i book a service engineer to survey home to find out? TIA

Jeffr71 by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos