cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant green flashing VM Hub 3.0 install

UP96
Joining in

Just got my Hub 3.0 self is tall kit today as according to VM I was eligible for one. Don't have a VM wall plug, but have one of the old NTL ones. Everything has been connected and the base light has been flashing green for 3+ hours. Even phoned VM to activate the router and got a text confirming it has been activated. Still no connection and flashing green. Can anyone provide a solution (other than calling out an engineer for now). Thanks ☺️

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A constant green flashing base light basically means the hub either cannot see an incoming signal, or the signal is too weak for it to lock onto. You will need to contact Virgin & book a manned install as there is obviously a problem with the internal wiring or the drop line from the cabinet.

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A constant green flashing base light basically means the hub either cannot see an incoming signal, or the signal is too weak for it to lock onto. You will need to contact Virgin & book a manned install as there is obviously a problem with the internal wiring or the drop line from the cabinet.

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @UP96,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that there's been a bit of an issue with getting your services working after self-install. Is this problem ongoing today? Have you contacted the team at all about this as @nodrogd has advised? If so, what was discussed?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!