cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming soon…

m33ddy
Tuning in

Beginning of July a virgin media contractor dug up my street and fitted ducting for fibre and are still working in many different streets in both my local area and surrounding villages. The postcode checker changed approx 6 weeks later to “coming soon” with the offer of a £35 bill credit for leaving your details, which naturally I did.

Every day I’ve been checking for updates as our 60yr old underground copper cabling is extremely poor, and with a tech obsessed household we need a better connecting. But today the checker now states “Keep me posted” 😭😭 I’ve tried to fill my details in again but it keeps coming up with an error.

Can someone check to see what is happening please? Is it just a glitch in the system? Or has the go live been pushed back?

4 REPLIES 4

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello m33ddy.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear about the lack of information you have had.

We do have an alternative way of checking from here.

If I can send you  a private message to get some details, I can then chase this up for you.

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth, 

I'm having the same problem.  A virgin team were on my street in April and I cant get any info about when it will be available to buy.  Is there anyway you can check for me please?  

Hi there @Shelledwaif 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

We'll certainly be happy to check for you so you can join us.

I'll pop you a PM to confirm some details from you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Shelledwaif,

Nathan is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to gain a further update.

I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

Regards,

Kain