cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband availability via OFNL

ae24
Joining in

Hi, 

I'm moving into a new build house tomorrow that uses OFNL. On the OFNL website virgin media is listed as a provider for my postcode, but when checking the same postcode on the virgin media website it says you don't currently service my area. Can I get clarification on whether you do or do not provide service here.

Eh178py

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

The OFNL question has been asked quite a few times on here before. VM responses on here seem to be a bit clueless about it.

I get the impression, from past topics, that while VM can sometimes be accessed through OFNL it is not universally available.

This topic and this post seems to be one of the better explanations from someone who did eventually get connected

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/VM-Broadband-via-OFNL/m-p/5367024#M233571

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ae24, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community and even better that you are wanting Virgin Media services. 

I can see we are not currently showing as being available for your postcode but am happy to find out if there are any current plans in the making for you. To do that I will need your full address. I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ae24,

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly via private message. 

I have forwarded the address over to our lightning teams now to see if there are any plans. 

Once I get a reply from the team I will let you know, good or bad. Just to set expectations it may take a few days depending on how busy they are 🙂

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs