QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I Need a Virgin Media Wall Socket

Hi, I've ordered a broadband only package and it said I was applicable for a self install kit. But I have no Virgin Media Wall socket in my house. All the wall sockets I can see are for BT. Tried looking but can't see a way to book an engineer for th...

Moving home = new contract

I'm not sure if there's miscommunication or what, I was quite surprised that when I moved home for my remaining 6 months, I was given a new contract and worse it's paying 50, and don't forget the cancellation penalty. Is it some kind of way to lock i...

vince568 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New set up.. no connection

Hello, hoping for some advice or failing that.. an engineer visit.Received my quick start this week and I have just come to set it up. I thought the image (attached) was what I would plug It in to but seemingly not. Having tracked the cables from the...

17016345874614531308022100902976.jpg

Hub didnt arrive

HelloI am trying to get my elderly mother set back up with internet after my father passed away, I ordered a new package with you and Yodel have failed to deliver 3 days in a row, they havent even attempted delivery and left no card. I can't seem to ...

JG1986 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gone Away Form

Hi,I have just signed up for VM Broadband and it is due to be delivered on Friday 9th. I have just received an gone away form? can you take a look at it for me thank you.

Dazirl by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi pod not connecting

I received my new White Wi-Fi pod on Tuesday this week.It refuses to connect to my Hub 5I rebooted the Hub and tried the pod in every socket in the house, to no availThe light is continually pulsing, and as I understand when it is connected to the hu...

Screenshot_20231202_185014_VM Connect.jpg
Mikewint by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos