Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710385members
3429150posts

Community Activity

Slow upload speeds on VM Hub 3.0

My upload speeds are often slow on my Virgin Media Hub 3.0 router.  I have M500 internet package so my upload speeds should be 52 Mbps, but at times they are dropping to 10 Mbps.  When uploading files to some websites, it takes ages to upload the fil...

Upstream power levels.jpg

Upgrade Order not Processed

Hi,I placed an upgrade order on the app as my 18 month terms was coming to an end.  I got the pre contract docs, and then once order was placed received an order confirmation with an order number etc and an estimated 'install' date of today. Upgrade ...

Hammondo by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails sent to me rejected

I am a local Neighbourhood Watch (NHW) (Neighbourhood Alert now) Co-ordinator.  Yesterday, 30 April my status as 'co-ordinator' was cancelled. After asking why I was told my email provider (blueyonder platform) had been rejecting alert messages sent ...

ianjayne by Rising star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent internet connection

Since February the signal to my TV box is constantly dropping and disconnecting requiring me to reboot my set box and the router nearly every other day. I have another TV box in another room which my son uses and when this happens to my TV box he has...

Norette by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV Go - Maximum Devices Reached

Hi,I received a message stating that I have reached a maximum number of devices that can be registered and is unable to replace until 01/06/2024.I recently removed and re-added my devices at the start of this month due to having this same issue last ...

Ish1K by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 Router faulty need replacement

02:30 am router kept disconnecting from my iPhone and iPad. Tried rebooting from web interface. Still faulty. Tried power off then on. Still faulty.DHCP Server not assigning Ip addresses. Tried factory reset via web interface and then pin hole rest b...

bteam by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3 Alternative / Upgrade

Hi, firstly I would like to say that i am a novice when it comes to tech like this so if any answers could be dumbed down as much as possible that'd be great.I'm having problems with my Hub3. It's an intermittent problem but still very annoying. I wa...

Resolved! Incoming emails are blocked by VM

Emails are being forwarded to my @virginmedia.com acct from a webmail acct but are not appearing anywhere in my VM emails (inbox, spam, bin). VM Websafe has been turned offSender has checked all their servers and there's nothing to show at their end ...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments