Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710637members
3430551posts

Community Activity

Intermittent internet connection

Since February the signal to my TV box is constantly dropping and disconnecting requiring me to reboot my set box and the router nearly every other day. I have another TV box in another room which my son uses and when this happens to my TV box he has...

Norette by Joining in
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Hacked! still no resolution after 3 months

It appears that i am not the only one that has a problem with their Netflix being hacked!I have been trying to resolve this with VM on behalf of my Mother for a few months now and am getting increasingly annoyed with the lack of comms.So my Mum renew...

Incoming emails are blocked by VM

Emails are being forwarded to my @virginmedia.com acct from a webmail acct but are not appearing anywhere in my VM emails (inbox, spam, bin). VM Websafe has been turned offSender has checked all their servers and there's nothing to show at their end ...

Did Yodel lose my equipment return ?

Hi VM, Sadly I had to cancel my VM. I returned my equipment in the returns box via Yodel 10 days ago but the Yodel tracking link shows it has been stuck at their national hub for the last 7 days. I'm not sure if it is actually stuck there or if they ...

GoneBye by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports+

Just seen the announcement of Sky Sports+.https://www.skysports.com/football/news/32461/13131189/sky-sports-launches-in-august-to-give-more-choice-to-fans-via-live-streams-app-and-new-channelDoesn't seem to mention Virgin Media anywhere. Curious if t...

Stevenage SG1 poor pings

Need inputs as suffering poor latency in Stevenage in the SG1 areaSupper Hub 3 in modem mode and use Think broadband monitor:-

Sat#04-05-24.jpg Sat#27-04-24.jpg Fri#03-05-24.jpg

Speed upgrade - have I double ordered?

Sorry, this is going to be a bit long!I have a feeling I have double-ordered a speed upgrade. Currently I am on a 200 Mbit contract which was upgraded to 350 as a 'Volt Benefit (I think? I had Virgin Mobile phone, now O2.) Shown as M200 M350 in my se...

badoit by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments