cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Hacked! still no resolution after 3 months

DannyG069
Tuning in

It appears that i am not the only one that has a problem with their Netflix being hacked!

I have been trying to resolve this with VM on behalf of my Mother for a few months now and am getting increasingly annoyed with the lack of comms.

So my Mum renewed her contract with VM in Feb after serving notice. To be honest the free 12 Month Netflix was what sealed the deal as she tends to watch this more than live TV.

As with others that have posted similar issues there is a random Spanish account on the netflix app on her box with each individual profile being PIN protected, further more there isn't a way to log out of Netflix at all. There has been a few profile/name changes over the past few months again all in Spanish.

I have contacted VM on several occasions, various tickets have been raised, i've been told that they know there is an issue and its being worked on. Zero comms back from them which is really poor customer services.

Is my mother within her rights to serve notice and leave VM? although Netflix is free, she has never been able to use it since she renewed in Feb.

2 REPLIES 2

DannyG069
Tuning in

Bump

Can one of the mods please reach out to me

Thanks

Hi @DannyG069 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you and your mother are having issues with a hacked Netflix account. We can understand your concern and the inconvenience caused. We have sent you a private message to best look into this. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs