cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pods not arrived yet

SidneyP
Joining in

Hi

I upgraded my package two weeks ago (31 Jan) and this included arranging to have the WiFi pods.

Nothing received yet. 

Any ideas on expected timescale? 

Thanks

Sid 

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have never known VM to send Pods out to anyone before they go through the "official" route of using the Connect app to prove they are actually needed.

Normally the property is scanned with the app, and this allows one Pod to be ordered if needed.  Once this is installed, the subsequent 2nd or 3rd Pod need to ordered by CS, again if they are needed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

G231G
Joining in

Have you called VM and asked? I'm having the same issue their process is an absolute farce. I've probably spent 10hrs on the phone to VM and only received 2 of my 3 pods which I've paid for. 

You need to call to initiate the issuing of 1 pod at a time with a 5 day period in between receipt of each pod!!! They are a bloody circus

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SidneyP 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you have had with your WiFi Max pods. We can certainly help you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina