cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi Pods

BHill1
Tuning in

Like many others on this community forum I am also having trouble obtaining the first Wi-Fi pod in order to meet the VM guarantee for max Wi-Fi. Right from the initial installation date it was recognized by the engineer that we had black spots and would need pods to resolve. We were advised to follow the process using the VM Connect app which we have done to no avail, tried the chat line and got absolutely nowhere, called the number given and discussed with adviser, passed to technical assistance who said that the first pod was ordered. Nothing received so far, still black spots with the Wi-Fi. Not happy!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BHill1,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised I have placed the order for the first pod, if you still have issues once activated, please reach back out and I will be happy to arrange a 2nd if still unable to do Via our Connect App.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BHill1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear you haven't had your WiFi pod yet. 

I have taken a look on our side and it does look as though you have now been able to speak with the team regarding this. 

If you still do require assistance, please do let us know. 

^Martin

I have no idea why it has taken so long to get to this stage and I still have not received a pod. Then it will all start again as it is expected that I will still need at least one more pod in order to overcome the Wi-Fi black spots that we have, witnessed by engineer whilst doing original equipment install. The whole process takes too long when this was known about right from the beginning and if not completely resolved by the end of he cooling off period then official complaints will be raised.

Hi BHill1,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, sorry to hear you still do not have a Pod due to your Blackspots, these are generally ordered by running checks Via our Connect App, if the app picks up any it will guide you through ordering the first pod, this isn't the technician can arrange.

As this didn't work I will be happy to help get this ordered, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Still waiting for that invite for private chat!

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BHill1,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised I have placed the order for the first pod, if you still have issues once activated, please reach back out and I will be happy to arrange a 2nd if still unable to do Via our Connect App.

Regards

Paul.

BHill1
Tuning in

Once ‘Paul’ got on the case things started to move quicker. As promised, the first pod arrived and when installed showed a marked improvement in wifi speed in one of our black spots. This was followed by a second and then third pod, both of which cleared another area. We now have excellent wifi speeds throughout the house and very pleased with the end result. It does take a bit of time and effort but with the help of Paul we achieved what was promised in the beginning. Well done to the team.

Regards

BHill1

Hi BHill1, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am glad to hear that Paul was able to get this resolved for you and please do let us know if you need anything further. 

Have a good new year. 

Chris.