cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WI-FI PODS

rehpotsirhC
Joining in

How do I go about ordering wi-if pods? Just upgraded l my broadband and the guy I spoke to said I got 3 included in my upgrade.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

start here

VM Wifi is now “guaranteed” to 30 Mbps/room it’s now called… Wifi Max
See if anything in here helps….

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you. If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible - you are - it is clearly stated on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi rehpotsirhC,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

Just from checking our system I can see that you've been in contact with the team since posting.

Has the matter been resolved?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi 

I’ve contacted someone who said they’ve ordered me one. But not received anything yet.

Hi @rehpotsirhC 

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill