cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Connect cannot find hub 4

JonnyRod
Tuning in

I can see that this has been raised before, but can’t see the solution.

i have deleted and reinstalled the VM Connect App. I have reset the hub several times (full reset). I tried connecting to the hub using PC with ethernet cable and although password is accepted the hub page is unresponsive. I want VM Connect to connect to my hub because my Wifi Pod seems to not be able to connect despite being next to it and switching it off and on, several times. I also want VM Connect to work as it should, but it has hardly ever connected to my Hub. Thanks all. 

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Legend

The Hub 4 is defective, request a replacement ASAP before it totally fails.

Thanks, I guess I’ll have to wait for them to contact me in reply to this thread in order to do that, unless you could kindly advise how I could initiate that myself.

Client62
Legend

Pick up the phone an report it as a fault.

Hi @JonnyRod 👋 Thank you for your posts and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been having 😔

I can see you've spoken to the team since you posted. Has a resolution to the problem been provided?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your support @Client62 👍

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel

I phoned support and they advised I would be contacted within 5 working days. Meanwhile I left my wifi pod near the router. When I checked a few days later the pod light was solid not blinking so it seems to have been paired (by your support team intervention?). I haven’t been contacted about it. The other problem I reported is that I can hardly ever get VM Connect to ‘find my Hub’, the last time it found my hub was many months ago, and, despite resetting the hub many times and reinstalling the app, it still can’t find the hun even though I am successfully using wifi and ethernet connections. I really need that facility to work as I am often in need of checking device connections. Are you able to assist? Thanks for your post.

Hi @JonnyRod thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry that our connect app cannot find your hub 4.  And for any inconvenience this may be causing.  I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R