cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 keeps rebooting randomly

Brown12633
Joining in

Upgraded from hub 2 to 4 yesterday and since then my hub is on constant bright white light and randomly blinks and reboots and Ethernet connection also goes randomly slow. Nothing different connected since hub 2

7 REPLIES 7

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Has it been sorted ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Brown12633
Joining in

Had messages from virgin welcoming me to community and even congratulating me with a new rank. However not a single response to my poor broadband for the past few days.ecen called them to explain my old hub 2 appears to be on the blink and need a replacement. They offered to send me one when I sign up to a new tariff.  [MOD EDIT: Language] Joke..

Hi Brown, you're wasting your time trying to get anything sorted through the support channels. You have to actually open an official complaint. The only thing that motivates Virgin Media is the threat of the regulator, so they only start looking at things properly when the 8 week deadline is near and they want to offer a "solution" before you escalate it.

Open your complaint here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/complaints 

Make sure you keep a detailed log of issues date by date, just facts, screenshots, and logs, build up your evidence.

You only posted yesterday?

It can take several days for a reply on here.

Remember this is a 'community', not a direct line to customer support.

Hi Brown12633 👋 welcome to the community!

Thank you for posting. Sorry to hear about these issues with your new Hub 4! Having a quick look it does appear there are a concerning number of disconnections showing. It may be that there is a fault we need to get resolved! 
I will send you a PM now to confirm a few account details so we can take a closer look and offer further support. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Just started my complaint. Let's see what happens

Client62
Legend

Amazing, VM offered to investigate the disconnections and still opened a complaint ! 

Give me programme delivery over customer support every time 🐵