cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 Ethernet not working / intermittent

ISEFY
Tuning in

All 4 ethernet sockets on my HUB are not working... rarely connects to the internet...  WIFI is perfectly fine. 
I called the virgin customer and did all the ABC, restart, unplug, plug in back, and reset for 60 sec through the pinhole. checked all 4 cables.. etc.. Nothing has helped... 

Before making a formal complaint .. Am I missing anything? 

I read the conversion with the same issue in 2021 where an engineer resolved the issue... 

Thank you all.. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

"A VM Mod should pick this up in a couple of days and discuss with you directly."

However bumping a post will send it to the back of the queue again......

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have done the full 60 second reset, then there is not much else to try.

A VM Mod should pick this up in a couple of days and discuss with you directly.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thanks.. How its take for the VM to pick this up.. ? 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

"A VM Mod should pick this up in a couple of days and discuss with you directly."

However bumping a post will send it to the back of the queue again......

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ISEFY,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your router at the moment. 

I have looked into this and we would need to send out a technician to resolve the issues with your router. I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L