cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase

Lesley36
Joining in

Hi, I've just noticed that my air time package has had a price increase, has anyone else had this without being notified in advance?

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Annual rise 17.3% this year I believe.

Surprised you were not notified but the press were full of it for weeks, with people like Martin Lewis going on about how to avoid.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Lesley36, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community.

You will receive a personalised communication that will detail the specific change to your monthly charge. Price increases will vary as it will be specific to the service(s) you have.

We always balance our prices with the need to continue investing in our network, products and services.

1. Like many businesses, we’re experiencing rising costs due to inflation. We are not immune to rising costs, primarily due to wider economic changes from rising inflation.

2. We’re seeing growing demand for data – with usage growing by more than 10% each year. Last year, we invested more than £2bn in our networks, which contributed to average broadband speeds increasing more than 40%, while helping to make sure our customers stayed connected and were able to keep using our services more and more. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?