cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number Not Verified

mollieeryan
Tuning in

Hello

I've been trying to set up my account to I can pay my mobile bill, but when I try to register it says my account number is not recognized. I've seen several other posts concerning the same issue, but haven't been able to fix it myself. Please help!

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mollieeryan thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties registering your online account.  Firstly is your SIM, O2 or Virgin Mobile?  What type of online account are you attempting to register with us?  Is it My Virgin Media? Is it for Virgin Mobile?  Also, do you know if your mobile account has been migrated over to O2?  If so then any online account for mobile would need to be set up here.  Please do get back to us.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee,

My SIM is Virgin Media, and I am attempting to register for My Virgin Media. I don't believe my details have been migrated over to O2, either.

Mollie

Sorry @mollieeryan  Just to confirm, do you currently have an active media account (Broadband/TV/Landline) or do you only have a Virgin Mobile service? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi,

I only have a mobile phone plan.

Hi @mollieeryan 👋.

Thanks for the update, we would need to bring you into a private message to look into this further.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina