Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Keep contract price in negotiation

My contract will end in 1 month & I cannot afford to pay more in the Virgin Media contract. Who else in the Virgin Media's customer retention team can help to negotiate the contract price with me please?I do not want to leave Virgin Media after being...

ericjoe by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Haven’t received my contract email

Hi, I signed up to broadband a few days ago but haven’t received the welcome email so don’t have an account number. The only email I have is the pre-contract forms. I was also expecting delivery today but have not received this or any communication f...

Black Friday Deal not yet delivered

Hi guys. I ordered some new channels via my account on the Black Friday deal last week. The channels haven't appeared yet. I know it can take some time, however, I made an online order last month which was never honoured (it literally just never happ...

redspace by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lied to

Hello,The story begins before Christmas when my mother in law called up as her contract was up. She wasn't really offered a reasonable deal, so she asked me to call.To try and keep it brief: I was promised something, which did not materialise. I then...

Robertus by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

changed appt

i have an arrangment for an technician to visit this week arranged by private message on this forum, yet a different time and date has been confirmed by sms. what is going on?

tonystaf by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

I have cancelled my entire contract on 13/10, never heard anything neither got pack to return the equipment. Chat is waste of time so posting query here 

Resolved! eBilling but getting paper bills

My account was in my husband's name and was always on eBilling, no paper bills were ever received. In July this year I had the account changed to my name after the death of my husband. Since then I have received a paper bill every month at a cost of ...

Re: multiple accounts my virgin media

I have a similar issue.  I have 2 vm accounts in separate properties and cancelled one yesterday (so I'm led to believe) but have no way of accessing the other one.  I still want to retain my original email address.  Surely this cannot be that diffic...

scottk2 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos