Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Credit File Reporting Team - urgent

I am an ongoing Virgin Media customer. I renewed my contract in May 2022 and just recently in Nov 2023. In May 2022 at the point of renewal, Virgin Media marked me down as a missed payment. I had no sight of this. Virgin Media then reported this miss...

David127 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Final payment not taken

I've cancelled and left VM, the equipment has been returned and I thought I was done... However, the wretched company seems intent on dragging the process out to the maximum extent as they have not taken the final payment. The direct debit is still a...

jmac862 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

MyVM online account registration

Same issue for me, really frustrating.  Sometimes I get a little further and get a "Welcome Back" page, but with no buttons/links to progress anywhere.  Just a dead-end.  I've only just renewed my contract with VM, but seriously considering how I can...

Spendrey by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confirm my contract cancelled.

I cancelled my contract on the 16th October.TV was cancelled on 30th October.Broadband and landline on 7th November.When I log in to Virginmedia I find that you have me listed as having started a contract for broadband on the 6th September for M250 b...

Ace by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP!!!! - pre contact documents

Is there anyone at virgin that can actually help or even knows what they are doing?????? they sent me a text with pre contact documents that when I clicked on the link was automatically put into a contract!!!! I had not spoken to anyone at virgin to ...

Extension to my contract

HiI am looking for some help please.I have already given contract cancellation notice to Virgin with the contract ending 13/11/23 .My new supplier has contacted me and is now slipping their install dates and will not be ready until 24th NovemberIs it...

Virgin media credit amendments

Can some please explain to me why my credit file has been updated on 07/11/23 (see attached) as a missed payment when my bill is not due until 10/11/23 (see attached)This is total incompetence on the part of virgin media the direct debit is still set...

E0D677F8-8F23-409F-B954-90ECB40341AB.jpeg DCA3F3E1-2964-45BE-89E6-0CD4D711FCB4.jpeg