Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Still being charged paper bill!

I have been with Virgin for a number of years now and never had any issues… until I moved house.Upon moving house and taking Virgin with me, I rang up to sort it out and thought it had all been set. Only to find that I have started being charged a pa...

Reset account email

My email/username is connected to another person's account. When I log in I need it to show my account not theirs. I asked this on the Web chat and they said they have sorted it but they haven't. 

Pwarbi by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract not been honoured.

Was paying £70 a month and contract was nearly up. So, virgin offered me a new contract at the beginning of December, and I accepted it. 18 months @ £84 a month. Bill has arrived and my new contract isn't followed, it's carrying on like I've haven't ...

VonB by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems returning equipment

I cancelled my virgin package as of 12th December. A little while after i got the packaging to send the equipment back, so I packaged it up and took it to the yodel.shop on 29th december. This weekend I have been charge £40 for not returning the equi...

Misasimz by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installation Delay Nightmare

It seems that I have fallen victim of Virgin Media long drawn out broadband installation saga.My broadband order was placed 24/08/23 - provisional installation date: 19/09/23A team came along a week before this date to discover they could not pull th...

spine by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

email

I cant log into my virgin media account it say password is incorrect i havent changed the password and it was working last night . i cant reset my password as it is linked to my old ntlworld email address and i have no access to the email account any...

Moved home, No Netflix.. No Solution

I have Netflix as part of my Virgin account. Moved home and had new contract that is really my old one but for new address. Still paying for Netflix but account has been on hold for many weeks now, multiple phone calls, tickets raised and promises of...