Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Billing incorrect includes streaming

Since March 2023, Virgin charge me £15.99 for Netflix which was cancelled and I am in receipt of confirmation e mails from Netflix and Virgin Media themselves.  Netflix confirm that they hold no account for me and they are not charging Virgin Media e...

Online Upgrade

Hi, I upgraded my package online but I have not heard anything since other than an email confirming the order.  Initially i just had broadband, but i now added Mixit TV, Sky Sports, TNT sports also.I received documents by email but have not heard any...

Absolutely APPALLING customer service!

I was on a package that suddenly went from £55pm to £100pm so I called to see what could be done.  As expected, I was asked how I used my services so they could be optimised for my needs (if you believe that, you'll believe anything).I said I didn't ...

HelenD13 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline switchover. New hub needed

Greetings.I manage my father's account as he is disabled.He has received an email requesting to call 150 to organise an updated hub.I have tried to call, but get the message that the lines are busy and there is a wait time for the call.Can we order h...

BRads43 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos