Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Total Loss of Service Credit

Hi,Does anyone have a contact number/email for a team that can deal with a credit for a total loss of service?I have been trying to get this applied since January.  I have tried WhatsApp many times and spent several hours on the phone.  The level of ...

chuchuj by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Praise

Is there some way we can get in touch with someone to pass on high praise for a member of staff that has gone above and beyond to help with a query that hasn't been a quick fix yet still persisted to ensure we were looked after? Thanks in advance 

HMacbeth by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix and vm wrong email

I just did an upgrade and got netflix included I went to chanel 204 and registered and realised after the email used on signup was wrong, anyone know how  to get this changed?Thanks!

slart0r by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order status

Hello,On Saturday I upgraded my virgin media to a new contract with Gig1 Fibre Broadband which I already have and tv, I received the confirmation by email. I ordered this through the app on my phone.It has been 6 days now and I have not had any updat...

Mvidal45 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DEF01 Error need help - urgent

My Grandfathers virgin mail account got hacked and someone added an auto-forwarding for phishing practices. I went through the process of removing the auto forwarding and resetting the password (but that was drama in itself). As his virginmail email ...

AaronL1 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where can I find my contract details?

Web pages just keep sending me round in a loop, the chat is useless and gets stuck in a loop trying to get me to sign in and confirm.Just trying to find out how long I have on my contract and details.Thnaks,El-d

El-d by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos