cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Praise

HMacbeth
Joining in

Is there some way we can get in touch with someone to pass on high praise for a member of staff that has gone above and beyond to help with a query that hasn't been a quick fix yet still persisted to ensure we were looked after? 

Thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2

1157bland
Just joined

Hi, I've just joined here & on the back of my leaflet there's an email address for opinions? 

It's : youropinion@survey.virginmedia.co.uk - not sure if this would help but it's worth a try? Regards, Debbie x

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi HMacbeth, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're super happy to hear you've had such a great experience. This is something we can help with. 

We'll need to confirm some details with you to access the account and locate the person you're speaking about so I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs