cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix and vm wrong email

slart0r
Tuning in

I just did an upgrade and got netflix included 

I went to chanel 204 and registered and realised after the email used on signup was wrong, anyone know how  to get this changed?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @slart0r 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. Sorry to hear you had this experience with your Netflix sign-up. Just to clarify, has the email got a typo in it or is it completely the wrong email used? Typically if your package has free Netflix included, we will send you an activation link or you will be able to enroll via your online account via the purple activation button Login to My Virgin Media | Virgin Media Otherwise the billing for Netflix will be added to your monthly bill as seen here How to add Netflix to Virgin Media billing? | Virgin Media Help

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for the reply it is typo, I didn't get an email,to my knowledge possible that it went to this incorrect address

Thanks

Thank you for letting us know. In this case, you would have to contact Netflix directly who can look into the email used for the account Contact Us | Netflix Help Center You may also find the following link useful Email verification | Netflix Help Center

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs