cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account details not recognised

gorillcnc
Joining in

I had virgin tv broadband and phone installed on monday, none of the account details to manage the account work.

it doesnt reconise the email, account number or memorable word used when we signed up. so cant login or sign up, or change the password

also we wanted out landline number transfered and it didnt happen, so have missed some i,portant phone calls

10 REPLIES 10

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gorillcnc thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Firstly, can you please try to select register instead of sign in when you are trying to make an account? A common mistake people can often make is thinking the details are automatically created when you have services with us.

In terms of the landline number, did you tell your old provider you wanted to port over the number?

Many thanks

Tom_W

gorillcnc
Joining in

i have treid both sign in and register. when i try to register i put the email, surname, account No: and area code and it says. We can't find an account with the details you've provided.

we where told on the phone, the number would be switched and all done for us.

Thanks for coming back to us about this, we're sorry it's causing so much frustration for you! 

Could you please try registering using a different browser such as Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chrome etc to see if this resolves the Online Account issue please? 

As for your landline port, it can take up to 2 weeks for the original number to be ported, this is why it's important for your previous provider to keep your old account active until the port has finished.

Please let us know if you still need help after trying another browser!

Thanks,

Megan_L

i checked talk talk did confirm that we where taking the number for the landline.

i have tried registering on 4 different browsers all say details cant be found.

No problem Gorillcnc!

Thanks for trying that and confirming with Talk Talk, lets take a closer look into this for you 🧐
I'll send over a private message now and we'll get this sorted for you!

Speak soon.

Megan_L

gorillcnc
Joining in

havent received any messages yet

Hi Gorillcnc, 

Apologies, I had some issues sending it, but it has been sent now 😁

Speak soon! 

Megan_L

SANJEEVPETER
Joining in

Even I have the same problem 

Hi @SANJEEVPETER 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel