cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who on earth can help me!

Pagemakers
On our wavelength

Been a VM broadband customer for years. Last week I took up the offer of upgrading to 1GB Broadband. I’ve got my order number email and that’s it. Nothing has appeared on my account and heard nothing since ordering. A few days ago I received next month’s bill which is incorrect. It’s my old M350 at full price. Nothing about my upgrade. 

I’ve called Virgin 3 times, emailed and spoken by Live Chat and I’m just going round and round in circles and nothing is progressing. Nobody can give me any information whatsoever. 

What do you suggest?  Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Pagemakers, no problem at all. That's great to hear 😀

Regards,

Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Pagemakers 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue since upgrading your package, can I just check, was this a black Friday offer at all? 

Hello yes it was and it was done online. Apart from the contract I’ve heard nothing since. I’ve had another bill but that is for my current package that is just about to go full price and I obviously upgraded to the new package before the bill and the end of my contract. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Pagemakers 👋

Thanks for confirming this. Some orders processed through your My Virgin Media account may need to be processed manually by one of our Back Office Team. It can take up to 14 working days for the team to update your services to reflect the new package you have chosen.

To clarify, did you receive a Pre-Contract Information/Document pack, which contained an overview of your new package? If so, this means our team have received the order, and will process it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hello Reece

Yes, I received that, so I’ll hang on for a couple of weeks then.  I assume my upcoming bill will then be adjusted. 

Thanks for your reply. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for coming back to us on this, Pagemakers.

Your package will be backdated to the date that the order was processed online, so you may receive a pro-rated credit/debit. Please do let us know if you experience any issues, and we'll do our best to assist.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Pagemakers
On our wavelength

Things seem to be moving now. Thank you vey much for your help. 

Hi @Pagemakers, no problem at all. That's great to hear 😀

Regards,

Daniel

Roger123
Dialled in

Pagemakers   Roger123 here. Please excuse the delay in getting back to you. The ONLY way to deal with these brain-dead imbeciles Virgin Media is TO GO TO LAW. This is only if they actually OWE you money or if you cannot get any satisfaction. They are impossible to obtain anything ethical from by telephoning but you could try 150 early in the  morning (from 8 am). Hope this little 'snippet' offers you some comfort.  All Good Wishes  Roger123