cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off paper billing - apparently impossible

jrm01
On our wavelength

Hi

After moving house in December I was set up on a new contract which included a charge for paper billing.  Didn’t have this before and don’t want it.

After contacting VM after the first bill I was given a credit and told paper billing turned off, however next bill came and still on it.  Contacted VM again and same story, given credit and told definitely turned off.

Latest bill received and charge appears again!!  I do wonder how hard can it be to turn off paper billing.

Getting completely fed up contacting VM every month.

Anyone else had issues with this and found a solution?

thanks

12 REPLIES 12

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jrm01,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your billing format!

Have you taken a look at our website to see how your can Switch to E-Billing through your online account? If you've tried this and still having issues, I'll be more than happy to help you. 🙂

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm some details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon!

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jrm01,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that I was able to assist you and make sure that you're registered for e-billing going forward.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to help. 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

jrm01
On our wavelength

Hi @Paulina_Z

Thanks again for your help in sorting the issues 🙏

Hey @jrm01 thanks for updating us on the forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad Paulina was able to assist and get this resolved for you.
As always - reach out to us and we'll assist where needed.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

chadflaherty
Joining in

Hi there,

Im currently experiencing the exact same issue with paper billing and the issue has been going on for 5 months now. I have contacted your support team via whatsapp they claimed to have stopped the paper billing but we are still recieving the charges of £1.75 every month. please can you fix this for me. 

I've logged onto you're app charged my billing to "E-Billing" and yet it still doesnt work 

Hi chadflaherty,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have been unable to add paperless billing to your account, this is something we can help with, I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi chadflaherty,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised paperless billing has now been set up and will start from your next billing date.

This is usually set up Via your Online Account by selecting billing and ticking the paperless billing box.

If you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Virgin Media

Can you please remove me from the paper billing? I have never requested a paper bill and now been charged.  I do not a profile option to turn this off. 

Thanks

Adam