cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - No Account Number or Area Reference

lucyfone01
Joining in

I have just signed up as a new customer for a broadband-only package that was meant to arrive yesterday (17th Nov).
I thought I'd best check up on the order status by making an account but seem to be having a couple of issues.

I have received an order confirmation email and an order documents email (with two attachments).

I am now trying to sign up for an online My Virgin Media account but cannot do so as I do not have an Account Number or Customer Area Reference. I can see there is space for these two numbers on my Contract Information Sheet but the fields are blank.

Does anyone know how I am able to obtain these two pieces of information in order for me to set up my online account, please? 

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @lucyfone01 

Thanks for posting, welcome to both the team and Virgin Media.

I'll help with this via PM.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @lucyfone01 

Thanks for joining us on PM.

Please do let us know how the call goes with the sales team and pop back if you ever need assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill