cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't change my phone number.

VladimirBystrov
On our wavelength

I can't change my contact number connected to my account. Everytime i type in my new number and click save, the settings don't save and it reverts back to my old number.

Please help!!!!

No idea if this is the right place to post this as i don't have cable. No idea where else to post this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @VladimirBystrov, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔 We can certainly help you with this.

In order to do so, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @VladimirBystrov, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔 We can certainly help you with this.

In order to do so, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

VladimirBystrov
On our wavelength

I cant reply to you getting an error

VladimirBystrov
On our wavelength
  • Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied.

Sorry for spam it wont let my reply to your private message