cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with renewal

NikosK89
Joining in

Hi, I've called a few times about an issue with my renewal. I renewed my contract at the beginning of January for £82 per month and the renewal never activated so my bill has been coming through at £181 instead.

I called to get this dealt with, I was provided with a rebuilt package and ensured that these charges would be refunded and my bill would be brought back down to the amount that I signed on for.

However I just received a bill for £523.27

I was on the phone to customer services for nearly 2 hours, I got passed around 5 different people and I still have no solution. I was also given a phone number without a prefix so not even a phone number.

What can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @NikosK89 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues with the renewal offers you're having and in relation to the billing. 😢
I will assist you on this and look in to this for you.

I will send a private message for further support. 🧾

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @NikosK89 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues with the renewal offers you're having and in relation to the billing. 😢
I will assist you on this and look in to this for you.

I will send a private message for further support. 🧾

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs