Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Not Received Order or Any Confirmation

So it's been two weeks since I've ordered the m250 Fibre Broadband. Whilst applying it also ask for the delivery date, which I've picked but on the day there was no delivery or even communication. I have also received the Pre-Contract Details. So aft...

Message service

Tried the message service to cancel my contract, totally useless after answering a number of question you are told it’s going to be a wait I’ve been told anything from 17 mins to 59 mins never got back in the time tried at lest 6 times just going aro...

Tina2023 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unwanted Package Change

Hello, I recieved my last months bill with an unexpected charge. Making my usual amount of £24 jump up to £40.14, even though my welcome offer doesn't finish until 17 November. Stating i'd made a package change, despite not making any chnage at all. ...

Billing & Contract Complaint

I could cry and I'm so sick of banging my head against a wall because no one at Virgin can understand me. 18 months ago, I called to get my package lowered and was offered an 18 month contract which included Sky Sports and Movies (even though I said ...

Free network trial

I have been using the free network trial in the wf4 area and got an email saying you were going to be sending me a box to return the router in, now you've sent me an email saying I'm going to be getting charged nearly £70 a month?!? What is this for?...

Trying to cancel

This is beyond a joke, Trying to cancel, not happy at all, going to more then double the cost of my subscription totally taking advantage as you are making really difficult to cancel different to when you sign up up with virgin !!! 

Tina2023 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos