cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

Redstone2016
Joining in

I received a contract renewal on 9th April and renewed until 0ctober 2025 at a price that would avoid the price increase , I received the contract by email but its never been updated on my online account . I then received my bill and the price had increased .

I called customer services and they said the contracted hadn't been processed and for the inconvenience they would increase my broadband speed and give me a discount which made it less that the previous contract.

When the contact arrived it was £10 a month more than i agreed to , this is on going and keep being given different excuses when I call .

Has anyone else had issues with these contract renewals , after 25 years as a customer im thinking off cancelling

Rob  

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Rob get the call recording via https://www.virginmedia.com/help/dsar-faq and take it from there. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Redstone2016 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums, apologies for the issues that you have had with your package renewal, so that we can look into this further we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina