cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of username for forums account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.

I want to change my username/display name on this forum and haven't found the option to do this.

Please help,

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Our apologies for this mjacewicz. You wouldn't be able to change your login name from your side. 

If you wish to have it changed you would need to Private message the ModTeam account on the community. 

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @Anonymous,

If you access your home page and then click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner, you should then see an 'Edit Profile' option.

This will then allow you to alter the login name

Thanks,

David_Bn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi David,

I want to change my publicly-facing username on this forum, I don't really want it to show my surname in full.

I have already been through every settings page after pressing "Edit Profile" and none of them seem relevant to what I want to do. The closest one is "Change email" but that is all.

Please advise.

Hi,

Under Edit profile, you should then see multiple options such as login, email, password etc. Please select 'login'. You should be able to change the log in name there. The log in name is the displayed username. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Anonymous
Not applicable

mjacewicz_0-1708393817710.png

I am unsure of what you're seeing but there is nothing named "login" under the Email, Password and Personal Information Sections. I have checked this thoroughly and I am unable to change my login name through any of these pages.

This is what happens after pressing "Edit Profile" as directed.

Please advise.

Our apologies for this mjacewicz. You wouldn't be able to change your login name from your side. 

If you wish to have it changed you would need to Private message the ModTeam account on the community. 

^Martin