Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

VAT Receipt

Hi, please can you help, I have tried to contact virgin media about getting VAT receipts.  I need these from July 2023 and going forward. I have a VAT registration Number and can provide this.  With thanks

ELaff17 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memorable word

I want to change my broadband package to a cheaper one which I can’t do online. I cannot remember my memorable word and have tried to change this in my account settings. It has asked for another email address which isn’t a Virgin one. I changed it to...

Resolved! Can't Find Current Package

Somebody asked this question on 21/11/23  and the information was - "Sign into /my-virgin-media   and under "Your Account"  click on "Your Package" - which takes you to /my-virgin-media/your-package"    A screenshot of the welcome page was also inclu...

ciannwn by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation Fee for Homelessness

I was evicted by my landlord and I am currently pursing legal recourse through the Tribunal in Scotland but in the mean time I had to leave my previous address. I am currently bouncing around between friends and staying in hostels because it is not e...

simranks by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos