cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon gift voucher

swenny
Just joined

Hi I signed up with virgin media with offer of getting the £80 Amazon gift card.

it’s been over 2months. I haven’t received an email from virgin or gift cloud. 

please advise?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Morning swenny,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

If you are waiting on a voucher from Giftcloud this is not something we deal with directly, you would need to contact Giftcloud  here 

Alex_Rm

Sully231181
Joining in

Hi All, I'm going to jump into this giftcard1.jpggiftcard2.jpgthread too as I also haven't received my £95 Amazon Voucher yet.

I signed up with Virgin Media in Aorl 2023, based mostly on the fact it offered this deal as it brought the total price down further than other competitiors (around £23 per month).  I live alone so keeping it relatively cheap was a big factor in why I chose Virgin Media.

I still have the email from giftcloud on behalf of virgin media saying that once the account and internet is up and running, I will receive the reward 120 days after.  It's been over 120 days now so this is why I am chasing this up.  I have also today sent a message to giftcloud requesting my reward as was recommended by a virgin media rep in one of these Amazon threads.

Can someone please advise what else to do now?  Thanks.

Hi Sully231181

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you haven't yet received the vouchers.

Release of the gift card is the responsibility of MoneySuperMarket Group once authorised by Virgin Media, and cannot be redeemed from the provider directly. If you have any questions regarding the offer, please contact vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk

You will need to quote the following:

1.your purchase date,

2. the product/package purchased

3. Order ref. (beginning with either WS followed by 7 digits or CH followed by 10 digits).

If you do have any further questions please pop back to us here and we will do our best to help.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide