cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MyVirginMedia showing old account after house move. Cannot register for new account.

cillson
Joining in

HI Im also having the same issue can someone please contact me for the move and transfer process?

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cillson,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your online account after moving! 

We would advise on creating a new thread if you come across an issue, as this can help us locate the post and assist further. This time, the Moderators have been able to move your post to a new thread. 😊 

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see how I can help with moving your online account from your former account to your current account.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cillson,

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Messages! I'm glad to hear that I've been able to assist with your query!

Please let us know how you're getting on tomorrow and if you need any further help or assistance going forward.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cillson,

Thanks for confirming that you already have access to your online account! Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved! 😊

If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team