cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to eBilling - Impossible?

Rskelt
Joining in

Hi,

Has anyone else found it impossible to switch to eBilling?

The only advice I can find are through links like this: https://my.virginmedia.com/discover/welcome/your-bill/ebilling.html_1, but I don't have the option of 'My Profile' at the top of the page and have scrawled through every imaginable link to try and find a 'Switch to eBilling' button.

I've messaged customer services before but couldn't get past them sharing this link.

Anyone else had this and have found a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rskelt 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear you're having issues switching to E-Billing. I'll send you a PM now to sort this out 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rskelt 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear you're having issues switching to E-Billing. I'll send you a PM now to sort this out 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rskelt 

Thanks for joining us on PM and allowing us to sort the E-Billing for you.

Please do pop back to the community if you ever need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Rskelt
Joining in

Thank you John! Really pleased this has been sorted so quickly. Really appreciate your time  

markdowd87
Joining in

I am also having this same issue. Have spent a long time trying to get it sorted via the Whatsapp support, and now via email, but after 4 emails back and forth, I am still being sent the same instructions to click on 'My Profile', when I have stated many times that I cannot locate this option. 

Are there steps I can follow to reach a solution? 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey markdowd87,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account and switching to e-billing. 

To change the billing, you would need to go into your online account, once you're in, you will need to go to Account Settings > Account Details and click edit next to Communication Preferences and you should be able to change your preference there as shown below.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L