Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phone Line Fault

I'm unable to make or receive calls on my phoneline. It's been switched to fibre and was fine, but is now not working. I am 89 and have a redcare pendant so I need to get this working asap. Can anyone help?

greebo74 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Phone Adaptor

I have received Fibre Phone Adaptor. However my hub is in a different room to my land line so need a technician to help with an extension cable. I have been going around in circles trying to find out how to book a visit but have got nowhere.

Icey126 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving incoming calls

Was working this morning but I’m am no longer receiving incoming calls . Checked phone is not on silent .

Landline changeover to fibre network

Like many I have received a text about the changeover of landline to fibre network, in my case in November.   I replied with "CALLBACK" a week ago but no-one has responded yet.   My concern is that the Ethernet ports on my hub aren't working ; that i...

Resolved! Landline phone not ringing after fibre switchover

I have just installed the fibrephone adapter to my HUB3. There is a dialling tone and I can make calls, but when I receive a call the phone doesn't ring (I can hear the caller). It is an old BT phone.I understand from other posts the phone needs a "c...

eric16 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline change over

I have changed over my landline to the fibre via the adaptor. My problem is the hub is in an upstairs bedroom so I have had to move my landline phone to the bedroom. It was previously in the lounge. How do I sort this. I do have a box downstairs in t...

phila2 by Joining in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline issue

I have weekend chat only on my landline but I think we've used it about 5 times in 7 years. It's part of my package but we only ever use mobiles. I recently tried to plug a new phone in via the original socket but I get no dial tone to phone out or n...

russp66 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port BT number

Just switched to Virgin after moving house. BT number from old house should have been ported to Virgin but was not. Each time I ask for the port it is rejected as BT say there is a postcode mismatch. I have tried using the old address post code and m...

Land line fault

Hello I am finding it very difficult to report a land line fault. So i am trying her,My phone will not receive incoming calls, the call register on the phone but when i answer nothing happens,from the callers point it keeps ringing. Have connected di...

Fibre phone connection

My corded phone in in my living room but my hub is in my hall? How to I connect I don't want trailing extension wires all over?