Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I dont want a fibre phone adapter and dont use the line anyway

Hi, I dont use my landline and i dont have a phone connected to it, as the original box was removed by an engineer about 6 years ago, and never replaced. A landline was still forced forced on me as part of my package, although i use my mobile to make...

JezzaF1 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone line down after area power outage

We had an area wide power cut 3 days ago. When this happens our phone lines stop working and is still currently not working. Sometimes we get a dial tone after random amount of hours/days following the power being resumed (this outage was for 1 min)....

Mint2323 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

Hi, My contract has ended and have been looking for a better deal, at the moment I'm paying over £60 a month just for a landline and broadband whilst most people are around £30. Anyway I rang on the 16 August to say I'll be leaving and was given a di...

Shaks08 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

USA Ringtone & Call Waiting Issues!

Since the changeover to VOIP a few weeks ago, I've been having a couple of strange issues with my landline.I've always had Call Waiting, but since this changeover, this has stopped working.I'm aware I need to reactivate it on the line again, which I'...

hotlips69 by On our wavelength
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline problem

woke this morning no landline, called my home number says line is busy. le3 1rq

Resolved! Changed landline by accident!

Hello, I’m seeing if anyone can help me as I am desperate for help! I have accidentally changed the landline from virgin media to another provider as I have had a new broadband installed in the house hold. Now the landline works on the new broadband ...

JMac100 by Tuning in
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there an alternative to the TrueCall device

Trading Standard provided a TrueCall device to my very elderly father.  But it was of no use at all until CallerID could be activated.   (This just wasn't working for an "unknown" reason on his copper-wire phone)Virgin Media eventually managed to get...

S400 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not working after switch to fibre

Hello,I finally switched over to a fibre landline and received a new hub and adapter. All seemed fine, but the landline does not work! I get a message on my phone to check phone line. There is no dialling tone and the phone will not receive calls.It ...

Peter_J1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority customer landline

i had problem with home phone 151 was rang they rang my mobile and found a problem great4 hours from now they be out great ....10:30am due here 14:30 pm 4th September 2023 great the end ...11am i get a txt to verify the call out  and the txt was 8 to...

jasonu by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos