cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't change password

michaelwilks2
On our wavelength
can't change password

My email password is not recognised. So I clicked that I forgot it and tried to reset it. Whatever password I try, it says it is not accepted because the password must not contain my username. But it does not contain my username.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI @michaelwilks2

Thank you for your post I am sorry you are having issues with setting a new password, we can certainly help you with this. I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there. Just keep an eye out for the little envelope 👀📩
Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI @michaelwilks2

Thank you for your post I am sorry you are having issues with setting a new password, we can certainly help you with this. I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there. Just keep an eye out for the little envelope 👀📩
Zoie

michaelwilks2
On our wavelength

Zoie - thanks for the note. It's 6 hours since you sent your message and I don't see the little envelope here. What am I doing wrong please?

Michael

Our apologies you haven't got that michaelwilks2. I will try sending you one now. 

^Martin

Hi,

im having the same issue, I am new to virgin and can’t even set up an account to activate Netflix please help

Hi there @Rybanda 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your account and I'd be more than happy to take a look into this via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.